Visit our Facebook 2019 Stallion Album to view the stallions who are now enrolled for the coming season:
TWO WAY TO PLAY WITH SELECT STALLION STAKES IN 2019!
UPCOMING EVENTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED VERY SOON!
- 2019 Bonus Event Incentives for enrolled progrent with only $200 progeny enrollment. $130,000+ ALREADY IN THE 2019 PAYOUT!
- 2019 Stallion Breeders Futurity Fund for all futurity eligible progeny sired by enrolled stallions - No Enrollment Required to enter! $35,000+ FUND!
Only One REMAINING 2018 Incentive Event Left... The 2019 Schedule will be Featured in DECEMBER!!!
- RESULTS POSTED - $12,500 February, 20, 2018 – RFD-TV’s THE AMERICAN RODEO SEMI-FINALS – Ft. Worth, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $10,000 February, 19-24, 2018 – THE PATRIOT EVENT – Ft. Worth, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,500 February, 25, 2018 – RFD-TV’s THE AMERICAN RODEO –Arlington, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $10,000 March 5-11, 2018 - DIAMONDS & DIRT BARREL HORSE CLASSIC - Waco, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $20,000 April 25-29, 2018 - BBR WORLD FINALS - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,000 May 11-13, 2018 - SouthWest Desert Classic Open - Salina, Utah
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,500 May 19, 2018 - D&D Productions - Chickasha, Oklahoma
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 May 27, 2018 - Mile Hi Barrel Horse - Loveland, Colorado
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,500 June 2, 2018 - Rockin Horse Ranch - Moriarty, New Mexico
- RESULTS POSTED - $3,000 June 3, 2018 - Red Bluff Barrel Challenge - Red Bluff, California
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,500 June 24, 2018 - Showdown In The Cascades - Powell Butte, Oregon
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 July 14, 2018 - Cowgirl Tuff Tri State - Winona, Minnesota
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 August 19, 2018 - SouthWest Desert Classic Open - Salina, Utah
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 August 24-26, 2018 - Glen Wood Memorial Futurity - Salina, Utah
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 September 2, 2018 - Double B Barrel Bash - Topeka, Kansas
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 September 1-2, 2018 - Producers Gone Wild - Moses Lake, Washington
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 September 26-30, 2018 - Ardmore Barrel Futurity & Open - Ardmore, Oklahoma
- RESULTS POSTED - $10,000 October 20-21, 2018 - Montana Barrel Daze Futurity & Open - Silesia, Montana
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,000 October 26-28, 2018 - Kansas Sunflower Futurity - Scott City, KS
- RESULTS POSTED - $5,000 November 2-4, 2018 - BBR Southern Territorial - Bryan, TX
- RESULTS POSTED - $10,000 November 30-December 2, 2018 - Lucky Dog Productions Futurity & Open - Memphis, Tennessee
- Select Stallion Stakes reserves the right to remove or replace events. Some above dates may be subject to change based on BBR Approval.
- More bonus opportunities to be announced as they are BBR Approved!
- Bonus offered at a Events that include an American Qualifier will be attached to the divisional barrel the American times are rolled into.
SELECT STALLION STAKES UPCOMING CHANGES FOR 2019!!!
SELECT STALLION STAKES STALLION GUIDE UPDATES FOR 2019
- Advertising in the Guide will now be made available to any, and all stallions who wish to buy advertising.
- Advertising in the Guide will become optional to the SSS participating stallions.
- Due to the annual increase over the past 5 years for the expenses of mailing, printing, research/creation of the Stat pages, we will no longer be offering the Photo/Stat combo. The combo will be replaced with 4-color Display advertising pages. Stallions who wish to have their display advertising included in the Guide will be required to submit their ad Camera Ready for insertion on or before the NOVEMBER 15, 2018 ADVERTISING DEADLINE!!!
- Rate per page for Participating SSS stallions: $500
- Rate per page for NON-SSS participating stallions: $800 per page
- The Guide will continue to be mailed out to all current BBR Members, all American Qualifier Tour contestants and all Select Stallion Stakes enrolled horse owners.
STALLION GUIDE SPECS:
Full page Specs: Bleed: 8.625" x 11.125" / Trim: 8.375" x 10.875" / Live Area: 7.375" x 9.875"
Acceptable ad formats: JPEG, PDF, TIFF
All ads must be minimum 300 dpi
Please send TIFF files with LWZ Compression
Please embed all fonts in PDF files
SELECT STALLION STAKES INCENTIVE PROGRAM UPDATES
- Increase the percentage contributed to the bonus payout to 80% on the stallion $1500 annual participation fee.
- BEGINNING WITH THE 2019 SEASON STALLION ENROLLMENT, NEW YOUNG GUNS PATICIPATION FEE WILL BE THE SAME PRICE AS AGED STALLIONS. 2018 1ST SEASON YOUNG GUNS STALLIONS WILL BE GRANDFATHERED FOR THE 2019 SEASON AT THE 2018 RATE UNDER THE 2 YEAR YOUNG GUNS STALLION ELIGIBILITY.
- Beginning January 1, 2019, SSS will do away with the current age structured progeny enrollment fees:
Yearlings $200 / Two-Year-Old horses $250 / Three-Year-Old horses $400 / F our & Five-Year-Old horses $500 / Horses Six Years Old & Older $600
- Beginning January 1, 2019 the following simple enrollment fee scale will be adopted: $200 for Grandfathered Horses (applies to any age horse sired by a currently participating stallion) / $350 for Horses by Stallions which have dropped out of the program (applies only to horses born or conceived during a season a drop out stallion was participating).
- Beginning January 1, 2019: ALL progeny enrollment fees received between Jan 1 and Sept 1, will go into the current season purse. Enrollment fees received between Sept 1 and Dec 31, will go into the next season purse.
- All enrollment fees for under age progeny previously received toward future season payouts, which are currently being held in savings, will continue to be held in savings until the allocated future season payout release date.
The 2018 Select Stallion Stakes Guide is now Online! Like Us on Facebook to view the Guide!
Select Stallion Stakes - P.O. Box 722125 - Norman, OK 73070
For more information contact our offices Monday thru Friday between 9am until 5pm: Robin Hofmann (405) 615-4998 / Bobbey Phillips (405) 831-6005