MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Upcoming Select Stallion Stakes 2018 Incentive Events...
- RESULTS POSTED - $12,500 February, 20, 2018 – RFD-TV’s THE AMERICAN RODEO SEMI-FINALS – Ft. Worth, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $10,000 February, 19-24, 2018 – THE PATRIOT EVENT – Ft. Worth, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,500 February, 25, 2018 – RFD-TV’s THE AMERICAN RODEO –Arlington, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $10,000 March 5-11, 2018 - DIAMONDS & DIRT BARREL HORSE CLASSIC - Waco, Texas
- RESULTS POSTED - $20,000 April 25-29, 2018 - BBR WORLD FINALS - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,000 May 11-13, 2018 - SouthWest Desert Classic Open - Salina, Utah
- RESULTS POSTED - $2,500 May 19, 2018 - D&D Productions - Chickasha, Oklahoma
- $5,000 May 27, 2018 - Mile Hi Barrel Horse - Loveland, Colorado
- $2,500 June 2, 2018 - Rockin Horse Ranch - Moriarty, New Mexico
- NEW!! $3,000 June 3, 2018 - Red Bluff Barrel Challenge - Red Bluff, California
- $2,500 June 24, 2018 - Showdown In The Cascades - Powell Butte, Oregon
- $5,000 July 14, 2018 - Cowgirl Tuff Tri State - Winona, Minnesota
- $5,000 August 19, 2018 - SouthWest Desert Classic Open - Salina, Utah
- $5,000 August 24-26, 2018 - Glen Wood Memorial Futurity - Salina, Utah
- $5,000 September 2, 2018 - Double B Barrel Bash - Topeka, Kansas
- $5,000 September 1-2, 2018 - Producers Gone Wild - Moses Lake, Washington
- $5,000 September 26-30, 2018 - Ardmore Barrel Futurity & Open - Ardmore, Oklahoma
- $10,000 October 20-21, 2018 - Montana Barrel Daze Futurity & Open - Silesia, Montana
- $5,000 November, 2018 - BBR Southern Regional - Bryan, Texas
- $10,000 November 30-December 2, 2018 - Lucky Dog Productions Futurity & Open - Memphis, Tennessee
- $5,000 December, 2018 - Holiday Classic - Jackson, Mississippi
- Select Stallion Stakes reserves the right to remove or replace events. Some above dates may be subject to change based on BBR Approval.
- More bonus opportunities to be announced as they are BBR Approved!
SELECT STALLION STAKES UPCOMING CHANGES FOR 2019!!!
SELECT STALLION STAKES STALLION GUIDE UPDATES FOR 2019
- Advertising in the Guide will now be made available to any, and all stallions who wish to buy advertising.
- Advertising in the Guide will become optional to the SSS participating stallions.
- Due to the annual increase over the past 5 years for the expenses of mailing, printing, research/creation of the Stat pages, we will no longer be offering the Photo/Stat combo. The combo will be replaced with 4-color Display advertising pages. Stallions who wish to have their display advertising included in the Guide will be required to submit their ad Camera Ready for insertion on or before the NOVEMBER 1, 2018 DEADLINE!!!
- Rate per page for Participating SSS stallions: $500
- Rate per page for NON-SSS participating stallions: $800 per page
- The Guide will continue to be mailed out to all current BBR Members, all American Qualifier Tour contestants and all Select Stallion Stakes enrolled horse owners.
SELECT STALLION STAKES INCENTIVE PROGRAM UPDATES
- Increase the percentage contributed to the bonus payout to 80% on the stallion $1000 annual participation fee.
- Beginning January 1, 2019, SSS will do away with the current age structured progeny enrollment fees:
Yearlings $200 / Two-Year-Old horses $250 / Three-Year-Old horses $400 / F our & Five-Year-Old horses $500 / Horses Six Years Old & Older $600
- Beginning January 1, 2019 the following simple enrollment fee scale will be adopted: Grandfathered Horses $200 (applies to any age horse sired by a currently participating stallion) / Horses Ineligible for Grandfathering $350 (applies to any age horses born or bred during a season a drop out stallion was participating)
- Beginning January 1, 2019: NO enrollments for horses under the age of 3 will be accepted
- Beginning January 1, 2019: ALL progeny enrollment fees received between Jan 1 and Sept 1, will go into the current season purse. Enrollment fees received between Sept 1 and Dec 31, will go into the next season purse.
- All enrollment fees for under age progeny previously received toward future season payouts, which are currently being held in savings, will continue to be held in savings until the allocated future season payout release date.
The 2018 Select Stallion Stakes Guide is now Online! Like Us on Facebook to view the Guide!
Select Stallion Stakes - P.O. Box 722125 - Norman, OK 73070
For more information contact our offices Monday thru Friday between 9am until 5pm: Robin Hofmann (405) 615-4998 / Bobbey Phillips (405) 831-6005